Welcome to Our Faith and Home a blog to help you become the person God wants you to be. Here you will find various articles on how to live a holier life, a more Christ centered life, as well as various articles on health, and pretty much every area of home life.
Teenagers Not a Poem by me
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
Teenagers Not a Poem by me: Not a Poem by Joanne Utke I really don't know what this is lol! But I am writing it from my heart and my own mind based on my life expe...
Natural Health Information: The World Peace Diet by Will Tuttle, Ph.D : The other night I had the privilege of hearing Will Tuttle speak about his book, The World Peace Diet. This was an inspiring talk to say t...
Catholic Answers : Holiness is how we fight evil : Thank you to our holy leaders! Thank you to all of the bishops, priests, all clergy, who are Standing up for the Teachings of The Catholic...
Catchy image huh? Now that I have other posts published I've decided to ease up a tad and present my humorous side. But, this picture has a purpose and meaning to me. Couple that with a quote by Pope St. John Paul II: "Stupidity is also a gift from God, but one mustn't misuse it." ( NOTE: I've received many very good suggestions how to approach Kempis in these posts. But, like the book I wrote, I make this about me ONLY because I don't want anyone to make the same mistakes I've made in the past and pray for conversion of all. Thus, I am very transparent., almost to a fault.) Beloved: If you are patient when you suffer for doing what is good, this is a grace before God. For to this you have been called, because Christ also suffered for you, leaving you an example that you should follow in his footsteps. -1 Peter 2 My friends, I have destroyed many relationships over the years. And when one mars a relationship, co...
Comments
Post a Comment
Your comment is appreciated!