Welcome to Faith and Home

  Welcome to Our Faith and Home blog

  Hello my name is Joanne Utke welcome to Our blog for Faith and the Home. I wanted a place where all of my blogs can converge into one. So you will see posts here that are from me sharing from my other blogs when topic is relevant. I am calling this Our Faith and Home because I feel that these are most important in life. I like to write about health, mindset, Christianity and home making. I am also a homeschool mom. So this blog is going to bring all of that together for you. 

As a mom, and wife I know how difficult life can be sometimes. Having a faith rooted in Christ I think is key to overcoming the difficulties as well as learning to cope with them in a healthy way. Prayer, worship and scripture is at the center of that. I believe that when you have a good relationship with Jesus you will have a good relationship with others. Likewise our relationship with Christ can help us to have a better home life too. 

In this blog you will find lots of articles written by me. But also from my co author Doug Miller who writes faith based articles so beautifully. As a husband and father of faith I think he fits right into what I am trying to accomplish here. I would like this site to be a resource to help you, live your best life now! And the best faith and home life possible for you.

Browse our content by using the menu at the top left of this page in the drop section. Friendly comments are always appreciated. Please like, share and subscribe so that you don't miss any content. You can follow this blog by clicking the follow button located at the left side bar of this blog. If there is something that you would like us to cover here please let us know in the comments below. If you would like to contact us please use the form on the left side bar. 

As always may God's bless you! 

Comments

Popular posts

Kempis on: Meditation

Kempis on: Reading the Holy Scripture

Kempis on: Imitating Christ & Despising All Vanities on Earth