Welcome to Our Faith and Home a blog to help you become the person God wants you to be. Here you will find various articles on how to live a holier life, a more Christ centered life, as well as various articles on health, and pretty much every area of home life.
New Year New Life!
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
New Year New Life!: Greetings to however is going to read this :) Here is to a New Year, New Day and a New You! God bless you and your family! I really need ...
Natural Health Information: The World Peace Diet by Will Tuttle, Ph.D : The other night I had the privilege of hearing Will Tuttle speak about his book, The World Peace Diet. This was an inspiring talk to say t...
Catholic Answers : The Elevation of Mary : This is an article I wrote awhile ago and recently revised it. It is answering many of the objections Christians have to Mary. Why do Catholics elevate Mary? Like all of us, Mary was in need of salvation, but Christ elevated her as His Mother. She was saved... Continue reading this article by clicking here ... Thank you! Books by me Joanne Utke What do Catholics Believe?
Proverbs 3:1-7 My child, never forget the things I have taught you. Store my commands in your heart. If you do this, you will live many years, and your life will be satisfying. Never let loyalty and kindness leave you! Tie them around your neck as a reminder. Write them deep within your heart. Then you will find favor with both God and people, and you will earn a good reputation. Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding . Seek his will in all you do , and he will show you which path to take. Don’t be impressed with your own wisdom . Instead, fear the Lord and turn away from evil. ( my emphasis ) My wife and I meet Catholic friends of ours for breakfast each week. The gentleman, Bill, and I discuss many things, but primarily the current state of Mother Church. When breakfast is finished, and we say our goodbyes… jokingly admit that we have failed, once again, to save the world and the Church. Then I come home. There is little doubt...
Comments
Post a Comment
Your comment is appreciated!